Monday, August 11, 2008

The Annual Boating Party


Well, it's obvious that we don't have much as far as pictures go of this years Bell/Oman/Berg boating party at Starvation Reservoir. We forgot our camera, so you'll just have to bear with my ramblings.

We had such a good time hanging out with all the family. The Oman's brought their boat so we could enjoy the skiing that we all like, and the "sea monster" (the big long yellow tube that has been so named since before I can remember) we all love. Ryan tried water skiing on two skis for the first time. It was pretty hilarious to see him a little out of his element. I'll have to see if I can get some pictures of his attempts from Andy.

We had a blast, but missed those in the family that couldn't make it. Thank you to Roland and Vonnie for making the reservations and making it happen. Thanks to Rich and Leslie for organizing the lunch and the delicious fried turkey.

It was great to see everyone. It's one of my favorite traditions and I'm glad it still manages to happen every year.
I stole this picture from Anna's blog of all the cute Bell and Oman kids on the sea monster. Thanks Anna!

1 comment:

THE TWO BELLS said...

We're glad to see everyone having a good time and getting together and hope it continues for many years!