Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Showering the Bride

You'll have to forgive my outdated postings. My sister Jen got married on September 20th. We threw a family shower for her a week before her wedding. I thought I'd post a few of the fun pictures we got. Thank you Leslie and Alicia for all your help!

Dressing her in her toilet paper gown.


Stunning eh?


Here she is opening some of her cute gifts. We themed the shower around "firsts". Everyone who came was assigned a different first. Everyone thought of something so creative, it turned out really great.

Thanks to all the family who helped and everyone who was able to come and support.

2 comments:

THE TWO BELLS said...

The wedding gown was lovely. (heh, heh) What a fun shower it must have been. Wish I could have been there!

The Bell Bunch said...

Thanks for all of your hard work! I thought it was a fun night and we all had a great time! :)