Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tag

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
Graduating from High School
Moving out on my own
Traveling to warm places like California and Hawaii
Starting college

5 Things on my to do list for today:
Get through yet another work day
Buy some black socks
Plan and reserve a trip to Richmond/DC
Eat a chocolate shake (most importantly)

5 Things I would do with a million dollars:
Pay off our car and student loans
Buy a house (In cash! Woudn't that be nice?)
Invest and save for the future
Get Ryan his dream dog

5 Places I have lived:
"The House" (Thank you Bodilys)
The Ghetto apartment on 7th East- scary neighbors!
Our cute, but cold apartment in the Avenues (our first home as newly weds)
Now it's back to the parents house with more space than we know what to do with.

5 Jobs I have held:
Lawn Laborer
Hostess at Spaghetti Factory
Legal Secretary
Telemarketer and later Assistant for an Allstate Agency
Slave, I mean... Administrative Assistant

5 Things I want to be doing in 5 Years:
Seeing Ryan finish up with graduate school
Being a rock awesome Mom
Getting ready to go back to get my masters
See what kind of little maniac this baby has turned into

5 People I tag:
Mom
Lisa
Jess
Steep :)
Allison

No comments: