For sure! I am excited to see Simon as well! Let's exchange cell numbers over email and get together. I am home during the day and would love to hang out with Kristine!
Kristine graduated with her bachelors degree from the University of Utah. She is currently at home with our kids Simon and Carmen. Ryan is working on getting his Ph.D in Molecular Biology.
8 comments:
What a cute smile! You finally caught it on camera! Way to go Simon! You are learning things so fast!
He is adorable! What an adorable little smile!
that is such a great picture, what a smart little guy!
ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! This picture just makes me SMILE! What a COOL little GUY! :)
This little guy already has so much personality. I guess it's the hair, but he is such a cutie! Can't wait to see him again soon.
That boy is so dang cute! I love is hair.
For sure! I am excited to see Simon as well! Let's exchange cell numbers over email and get together. I am home during the day and would love to hang out with Kristine!
What a cute smile!
Post a Comment