



We tried a couple times to take Simon to get his picture taken, and it never really works out. They don't get great pictures, and they want a lot of money for prints. So I have decided to try my hand at portrait photography with Simon as my guinea pig. I have a ridiculous looking "studio" with a blanket being held up by two full clothes hampers and a camera not made for close up pictures. Anyone have any advice?



7 comments:
I think they are amazing pictures! They look great and really capture his sweet personality. You should go pro.
he's so cute! i would go right up next to a window with sunlight so you don't have to use the flash. i hate my flash.
They look good! I think what you have going works. Does your camera come with different settings for up close pictures?
Advice? How about giving me some! These pictures are great!
Love the photos! He is so sweet!
Umm, I thought you had taken him to another place to get his pictures done. Those are awesome little fee!
ADORABLE!!!!
Post a Comment