"The story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye..." ~ Jimi Hendrix
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Floppy socks
Ever since I was little I have pulled my socks down mostly off my feet (especially when I am not feeling very well) so they flop. The other day I looked down at Simon on the floor and this is what I saw:
He kept them like this for hours. I guess some weird things are genetic!
Kristine graduated with her bachelors degree from the University of Utah. She is currently at home with our kids Simon and Carmen. Ryan is working on getting his Ph.D in Molecular Biology.
2 comments:
That is so funny! Hope Simon feels better soon.
It's so funny to see your kids do things that you do... sometimes! My kids always seem to pick up the worst of my habits :/
Post a Comment