Sunday, January 10, 2010

Simon's Latest

Due to Simon's asthma we have to do breathing treatments every morning and night for the next month to see if it helps him out. The other night I guess he was a little more tired than we realized.

He is still working on crawling, but not quite there yet. He'll get up on all fours and rock back and forth, but that's about the extent of things. He insists on sleeping like this most of the time. Maybe he's crawling in his dreams?

Due to the steroids we have to give this kid for his asthma he gets major "roid rage". Walks always seem to keep him occupied and calm him down. So even though it's FREEZING we bundle up and take Chloe around our beloved park.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah man I'm sorry his asthma is so bad right now! He sure is cute!!

Jessica said...

I didn't know he had asthma! But Spencer says that on the bright side, one day he can come to Asthma Camp! Cute pics!

Georgia said...

I feel so bad! I didn't even know that he was having problems with asthma. No fun...and he's such a little guy to already have it!!! I'm sure the air quality right now is not helping things. Georgia

Charlotte said...

I didn't know either! Poor little guy. Definitely runs in the family. He sure is cute all bundled up.

amy jo said...

Poor Simon. Looks adorable. I hope he gets feeling better.