(Jen, you left your 3-D glasses here in case you want them back)
This kid would prefer to roam as naked the day he was born. Good thing the weather is warming up. He keeps taking his pants off! We'll see how long it takes for him to figure out how to get out of everything else.
Oh, today Simon finally retired his "butterfly swim crawl" once and for all. For those of you who didn't get to experience it, I'll post video soon.



1 comment:
Hey Kristine!
I randomly came across your blog and I was so excited to find it! (I promise I am not a stocker!) I have been wondering about how you and your cute little baby were doing! He is absolutely adorable, I can't believe he is already 10 months! Last time i saw you was our last day of our senior seminar and I don't even think you knew yet what you were having! Where does the time go? Halle is already a year old! We are getting so old! As glad as I am to NOT be in school and having to deal with Muller and Paret, i do miss chatting with you, i hope its ok I add you to my blog, I would love to stay updated with you and your cute family!
Post a Comment