Friday, December 24, 2010

The Night Before Christmas - Abridged version



This is a present from Simon to Mumsy and Gus. Simon loves stories so much we thought he might like to share one with his grandparents. Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

THE TWO BELLS said...

I loved it! That took some doing! A great Christmas gift for sure! Love Simon's cute sense of humor!

Georgia said...

This is truly one of the most amazing things I have seen! I cannot imagine how long it took to do it. So adorable. I'm glad you have this because someday you'll wonder, "Could he really talk as well as we thought he could?" You won't have to wonder, because you'll have proof! I loved his words, "plump," "exclaimed," and "happy" and of course his greeting to Mumsy and Gus was the best!

Martha said...

Ryan, Kristine, and Simon,

I LOVE this Christmas present best of all. I know it must have taken forever, but it was worth every minute of it for me to see. I love all of you outside of numbers and can't wait until we can be together. I love seeing all of you happy...and hearing Simon say it with such gusto!

Mark said...

As many times as I've heard this story during my first 50 Christmas season's, no telling of the tale has held my attention like this one did. No teller of the tale has ever told it with such emphasis as to egrave it as a cherished gift and memory.
As many Christmas Eves as I am left to enjoy, Simon's words will echo as I drift off to sleep. Thanks Ryan, Kristine and Simon, for taking time to make a memory. I love you and miss you!

Jennifer and Jeremy said...

Simon is so amazing, not to mention adorable!!! Thanks for taking the time to help him tell the story and posting this on your blog. Jeremy and I can't get enough of Simon, and this has to have been one of the cutest things we've ever seen.