He picked out a potty book at the library the other day, and now he wants to be like the little boy in the book. He'll tell me he wants to go potty, and we'll have him sit on it. Surprisingly we've had a few successes! It seems like he really wants to do it, but I'm a little worried that he doesn't quite have the coordination for it all yet. I guess if he really wants to accomplish it I'll help him out! Goodness knows I would LOVE for him to be out of diapers. :)
August Fun
8 years ago



5 comments:
That would be SO nice, I wish Halle were ready to be potty trained! This 2 in diapers thing has got to go! good luck, I am anxious to hear how it all goes!
that would be an awesome step!
From a mom that had a 4-year-old in diapers, all I have to say is WOW!!!
"Go" Simon!
That would be AWESOME if he was potty trained before he was 2. I'd be jealous! :)
Post a Comment