"The story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye..." ~ Jimi Hendrix
We love this little boy! Not only can he draw elephants, he can sing too! So fun to watch him learn!
Oh, my goodness!!! I am CRAZY about him. I cannot wait to see him in person sometime this summer!
I finally got to listen to this on a computer with speakers! I'm going to pretend that the Porgie Georgie was for me! He is SO smart!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We love this little boy! Not only can he draw elephants, he can sing too! So fun to watch him learn!
Oh, my goodness!!! I am CRAZY about him. I cannot wait to see him in person sometime this summer!
I finally got to listen to this on a computer with speakers! I'm going to pretend that the Porgie Georgie was for me! He is SO smart!
Post a Comment