Opening presents sent from Mumsy and Gus.
After his breakfast of muffins (or as he kept calling them, "puffins") he opened presents from us.
The "big boy" quilt I made him. You can tell by his face in the picture he was thrilled. ;)
A bike! He was calling it a tractor at first because it's coloring is just like a John Deer. Silly kid.
Later we had a party at the park. We combined with his twin cousins Isaac and Aaron that share his same birthday.
The boys enjoying their cute cakes Beth brought.
Playing T-Ball with Johnny.
Opening his gifts.
He had a blast! Thanks everyone for making it such a great day for him.
Simon at two:
- Has an infectious smile and laugh.
- Talks more than any person I know.
- Has a hilarious sense of humor and loves telling jokes and impersonating people.
- Can recite the alphabet and actually recognizes about 10 of his letters
- Counts to ten (15 with help) and recognizes about 5 numbers if written. We were driving by Taco Bell the other day and there was a sign for something that was 99 Cents. He yelled, "There's letters! There's the number 9!"
- Is very passionate about books. He loves to be read to, and also will sit by himself and "read" to himself. The majority of his day is usually spent with books.
- Favorite foods are pizza, french fries, M&Ms, and Milk (extremely healthy, I know-he is his father's child)
- Is rocking at potty training.
- Loves animals, slides, sports, and Mickey Mouse
- Enjoys singing songs. Among his favorites are Bunny FooFoo, ABC's, Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam, and Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay
- Is very smart and extremely opinionated
We love this child. I can't believe he's already two!



4 comments:
Congratulations on the FABULOUS quilt! Simon will love it always...you'll see.
Glad you had a great day, and thanks for sharing the pictures and all about Simon. I love this child, too!
Yeah for being two! We love this little guy. He's about the smartest kid I've ever seen! Martha is right...that is an awesome quilt.
WOW! CONGRATULATIONS ON FINISHING THAT QUILT. WHAT A TALENTED DAUGHTER WE HAVE! (AND AN ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE GRANDSON!)
What a big boy! congrats little guy 2 whole years!
Post a Comment