Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Visitors

We were lucky to have Simon's Mumsy and Gus come visit for the week last week. We did all sorts of fun stuff like the parade, mini golf, etc. I forgot my camera for the earlier days, but I remembered it for the weekend when we went up to Flaming Gorge with Georgia, John, and Johnny.

Simon and Johnny LOVED their fishing poles.

Mumsy playing with the boys.



Going for a ride on the paddle boat.


This is a terrible picture of Simon (he was a bit grumpy by the end of the day), but I liked that all three of them were in a picture together.

We were lucky to see some wild mountain sheep while we were driving around.

It was a fun visit that went by way too fast. We loved spending some time together, and can't wait to do it again!

No comments: