She's been smiling the last couple weeks, but I haven't really been able to capture it on camera yet. This is the closest I've come. I thought it was pretty hilarious.
Thanks Aunt Jen for helping so much with the lunch!
"The story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye..." ~ Jimi Hendrix
4 comments:
she is so cute in that blessing dress! Sad I couldn't make it, congratulations!
Y'all look great. I've been thinking about you every day wondering how everything went. So sad we live too far away to be there in person, but so thankful for the direction you're all heading in! I love you outside of numbers!
Such a beautiful day! I can't wait to get to know this sweet little girl.
So glad we got to see you for a minute! Carmen is so sweet-she looks adorable in her blessing dress!
Post a Comment