Hey, we are still here! Just been a while since I posted anything. Things are good, just very busy!
Carmen has been walking since a little after she turned a year old. She is all over the place. She has no fear. Her latest trick is to climb to the top of slides and go down head first.
Simon had his first primary activity yesterday. They had to dress as missionaries. He looked the part for sure and he had a blast.
6 comments:
oh my gosh simon is so cute in that little suit! love it!!
Both of them are so darling!! I feel like I never see you anymore since I've been working late. Love Simon's white shirt and tie.
oh my cute. your kids are darling! zoo day next week??
I love seeing these kids. Love all of you! Thanks for sharing what you're doing!
Simon looks so grown up! Cute boy! Carmen is a doll! Look at her go!
Simon looks so cute in his white shirt and tie! And Carmen is a doll! It's been way too long since we've seen all of you. I love that you share all the fun things all of you are doing with such cute photos! Love you guys!
Gail
Post a Comment