
A lady I work with in the primary came up to me after church Sunday with a cute story: A couple months ago Ryan and I spoke in church. When Ryan stood up to give his talk this woman's son's eyes became huge. He looked up at his mom and insisted, "Mom, it's Bruce Wayne!"
We sat behind them in church Sunday and were wondering why he was constantly looking over his mom's shoulder at us. Apparently he is 100% convinced. I think next Sunday I'll have Ryan bring his batman mask. :)



4 comments:
That is so funny! Although I think Ryan is a very handsome guy (and I'm not biased by the genes we share =) I don't see the resemblance.
Who is this observant youngster? We think its great having a "celebrity" in the family. Does that mean we do have "bats" in the BELLfry?
That is funny...Luke and Bentley think they see our neighbor Cindy everywhere!!! I have to convince them that it is not her, but sometimes I can't convince them otherwise! Ryan- We will keep your secret safe within the family!!!
I wonder what would happen if he did walk into church with the batman mask on. would anyone say anything to him??
Post a Comment