Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Time

We had a fun Christmas at home this year. Christmas Eve Eve all the Bell siblings came over to our house and we enjoyed a nice dinner and opened presents with one another. Thank you everyone who helped out with the dinner!
Here's Fearghus H.W. posing in his new hat knitted by his Grandma Bell.

Christmas Eve we had the traditional clam chowder and ham sandwich dinner at Aunt Georgia's house. Later that evening we opened all our gifts under the tree.

Hmmm, I'm not so sure about his choice of wrapping. This was a gift to little Fearghus H.W.

Poor Ryan thinks he can try to brain wash our child.

Ryan opening up his many toys.


Our matching pj pants.

Christmas day we stuck with tradition and went to a movie. Later we went to Aunt Charlotte's for a delicious turkey dinner and games.
It was fun to get together with family and friends for the holidays. We were especially happy that Melinda and Derrick were able to fly in from Boston for the occasion. Thank you to everyone for the great gifts and meals! Stay tuned for more pictures.

4 comments:

THE TWO BELLS said...

We can imagine how cute little Fearghus H.W. will look in that hat! So glad you had a fun Christmas!

The Bell Bunch said...

You better quit calling him Fearghus...the name may stick and then how is a little boy going to handle that? He will have to be tough like Uncle Ryan!

Sarah said...

Kristine I am so glad you found me and led me to your blog! Also I don't think I have told you congratulations yet, so exciting! I kinda love the name Fearghus :)

Charlotte said...

So glad we could share the holidays with you guys. Can't wait to hear the littlest one's REAL name!