Friday, February 27, 2009

Socks


Who knew putting on socks every morning would be the bane of my existence. It seems I have to dedicate more and more of my time every morning trying to figure out how to bend in such a way to get those babies on.
I can't wait for warmer weather so I can just slip on some comfy sandals! We'll see which comes first- baby or warm weather.

6 comments:

The Bell Bunch said...

We want to know why you haven't captured any video footage of the event? We're voting for warmer weather! :)

THE TWO BELLS said...

I had forgotten that little problem. It is also impossible to prepare food or do dishes without having the tale tale stain across the stomach where your bulge touched the counter; or picking anything up off the floor is an impossible chore. I vote for warmer weather too!

Unknown said...

hmmm i'm thinking probably warmer weather?

Jennifer and Jeremy said...

he he he! I also would like to see some video footage of you trying to put your socks on. Maybe I should change my shower gift to one of those claw grabbers so you don't have to bend quite so much?

Steph said...

cute socks though....

Charlotte said...

Nothing like being pregnant to realize how great your body worked before! It's all worth it, though =)