"The story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye..." ~ Jimi Hendrix
Love the pictures! Simon is changing so fast!
He is just too cute! I love bathtime pictures!
So adorable! Looks like he's getting a little belly too- hooray! =)
geez, kristine... your baby is just so freakin' cute. i can't handle it. i honestly don't say that about most babies i see on people's blogs. your little guy is dang cute. love the spiky blonde hair.
He looks so calm in the tub...ours HATE it. They scream the whole time. Its a nessisary evil in their lives I'm afraid.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love the pictures! Simon is changing so fast!
He is just too cute! I love bathtime pictures!
So adorable! Looks like he's getting a little belly too- hooray! =)
geez, kristine... your baby is just so freakin' cute. i can't handle it. i honestly don't say that about most babies i see on people's blogs.
your little guy is dang cute. love the spiky blonde hair.
He looks so calm in the tub...ours HATE it. They scream the whole time. Its a nessisary evil in their lives I'm afraid.
Post a Comment