Simon's feet are his biggest feature next to his mouth, but he still isn't quite big enough to fit into any of his awesome shoes yet. He is getting his "blue steel" look down pretty well (for all those Zoolander fans out there). A future shoe model perhaps? He is pretty ridiculously good looking...
August Fun
8 years ago



6 comments:
I love his cute "I'm so cool" position in the second pick. He's adorable! And just can't get over the skinny little chicken legs.
SIMON IS A DOLL! Some day he will be out growing his shoes and his clothes so fast that you won't be able to keep up with it!
He does have skinny little chicken legs! He just gets more and more adorable every day! It is fun to watch how quickly he changes! :)
He's a shoe guy if I ever saw one!
He still has the best hair ever! What a little doll.
OH MY GOODNESS! HE IS SOOOOO CUTE! I can't believe his hair! Our boys just have these strawberry blonde wisps! How fun that they share a birthday! We love you guys, can't wait for the first play date!
Post a Comment