The Zoo
The Circus
Strawberry cake with white frosting.
A little bit of relaxing.
And yesterday we picked up our puppy, Chloe. She is a 9 week old newfoundland. She is very easy going and sweet. I was a little overwhelmed when I woke up this morning to a crying baby and a whimpering puppy, but it seems like I've been able to find a groove today and things are working out very well so far!



5 comments:
Looks like Ryan had a great birthday! "Little" Chloe is awfully cuddly looking! How does she do on the leash? Loved Simon in the sun glasses!
Happy Belated B-Day Ryan!
I'm so Jealous - your puppy looks awesome!!! Petting your dog sure makes Salt Lake look better ;-)
Nick
Wow, Chloe looks very soft...and huge! Glad Ryan had a good birthday!
Two babies at once- wow, you're brave. She does look so cute and cuddly. Hope she is mellow. Looks like a fun birthday.
Wow that is a much bigger dog than I was anticipating! Hope it continues to go well. I love the Simon relaxing picture, he's such a little stud!
Post a Comment