Saturday, November 21, 2009

Looking So Grown Up


It's crazy to see him sit up on his own. I still can't leave him quite yet without fear of him lunging backward... but he's getting there. He just looks like a little boy instead of a baby when he's sitting up like that.

By no means is this kid ready to walk yet, but I just thought this picture made him look like he's just about to take a stroll across the room.

p.s. Derrick- this sweater totally reminds us of you!

5 comments:

Georgia said...

So adorable! He is looking grown up!

amy jo said...

Lookin good!

Call Family said...

Ah. . . the sweater. Ironically, Derrick's actually wearing it right now. :)

Charlotte said...

His hair always makes him look much more like a little boy. So fun!!

THE TWO BELLS said...

He really does take it all in. He is changing and growing so fast! I imagine those moments when you get a snuggle are precious.