Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Eating, 6 months, Thanksgiving, etc.

A few weeks ago Simon turned 6 months old, and in turn began eating things other than milk. He is not a fan of rice cereal or oatmeal, but loves his beans and peas.

Other events lately for us have been Thanksgiving. We got to celebrate twice, once at Georgia's and again at my parent's. Both had amazing dinners prepared. It was fun to be with so much family.
Saturday I celebrated 24 years. We went to the BYU v Utah game. It was an amazing game! I was a little sad with the final outcome, but was sufficiently entertained. :)
Other news-
Ryan is doing great in his program. He just passed his first progress review. He is also getting ready to publish and has been invited to a conference next summer as well. I am so proud of how hard he is working and his accomplishments so far.

I am LOVING staying at home with Simon. He is such an awesome little man and I'm grateful I get to spend so much time with him.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how he looks like he is studying and contemplating those toys in the last picture. What a cutie!

Jessica said...

I love the eating pic. He is such a happy baby!

Charlotte said...

Hooray for eating solids!!

Emily said...

Really cute pictures!
We watched the BYU/ Utah game and loved it!!

Alicia said...

What a cutie! Look at him siting him! Oaklie is soo close. It's so much fun watching them grow up, but it's happening to quick. Happy Birthday a little late. Your brother needs to remember these things a little better. Yah right....I'll remember better next year. Love you guys and see you soon!

Call Family said...

I love the peas on the face pic! He is so cute!