It's pretty cute how protective the dog is of Simon (or at least it looks like it from the pics.) I can't wait to see Simon next week! Cute family pic too, btw!
LOVE that last picture. Tyler always makes a point of reminding Megan that her job is to clean up after the baby. She is usually happy to oblige, only sometimes balks at the mashed bananas.
Kristine graduated with her bachelors degree from the University of Utah. She is currently at home with our kids Simon and Carmen. Ryan is working on getting his Ph.D in Molecular Biology.
6 comments:
So sweet! Johnny has just started to notice Bart and tries to pet him, but he's not having any part of it!
It's pretty cute how protective the dog is of Simon (or at least it looks like it from the pics.) I can't wait to see Simon next week! Cute family pic too, btw!
I love little kids and their dogs. If they grow up together they are the best of friends! So cute!
Oh man the messy food photo is a classic! I'm so glad that he and chloe get along so well!
LOVE that last picture. Tyler always makes a point of reminding Megan that her job is to clean up after the baby. She is usually happy to oblige, only sometimes balks at the mashed bananas.
so cute!
Post a Comment