Anyway, here are a few pictures from the trip:
Simon loves ducks, but he was obsessed this trip. Mel read him the book Make Way For Ducklings then we took him to the duckling statues at the public garden.
Mel and I at Walden Pond
Concord
Lexington
Fenway Park
Mel was kind enough to watch Simon for a bit so Jen and I could walk the Freedom Trail. So crazy all the history in Boston.
These cemeteries are amazing. They are incredibly old. The victims of the Boston Massacre are buried at this one. Crazy eh?
The church where they hung the lantern.
"Old Iron Sides"
They have the coolest children's museum!
This beach was beautiful.
Jen attempting to eat a hermit crab we found. Ewe.
Simon had a blast at the beach. He chased the seagulls calling them ducks and played in the sand. He didn't seem to notice that it was cold at all.
Mel and Annie chasing Simon
Fisherman's Memorial
Mel made us all fresh lobster and clam chowder for our last night. Soooo delicious!
Thanks again Mel, Derrick, and Annie for letting us come stay with you. And thank you Jen for coming with me!



4 comments:
Looks like such a great trip! I'm so glad you got to go.
Looks like such a fun trip! I'm glad you guys got to go. It looks like Simon had a blast!
Haha...so it looks like Georgia and I were writing our comments at the same time and wrote almost the exact same thing. :)
I must admit I was just a wee bit jealous as I looked at your pictures! What a great trip! Miss you!
Post a Comment