Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Nursery... YES!

Simon turned 18 months old on Sunday which means he finally gets to go to nursery and I finally get to attend some classes instead of hang out in the hall during church. Woohoo! He did really well and didn't need me to come get him, even though I came and peaked in the room about 10 times.
Here's a picture he drew. Notice anything strange about it?

That's right. They thought his name was Sam. Poor kid probably thought we had given him to a new family and his name was now Sam. I was so excited about him going to nursery, and he ran right in. I thought we should take off soon before he noticed what was going on. So I never really spoke with the nursery leader when I dropped him off. She's my visiting teacher so I guess I assumed she'd remember his name. Oops. Poor kid. He seemed to handle it well anyway. :)

1 comment:

Georgia said...

This is so funny, and unfortunately a prelude to a life of correcting his name! I thought it would only be his last name, though.