Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Drum Roll Please

It's a... Girl!

Well, most likely. We've now had 3 ultra sounds, and they all say it's "probably" a girl. Today was my big 20 week ultra sound, but this baby is very wiggly and uncooperative, plus the cord was blocking the view in between the legs. So as far as I'm concerned, it's a girl. Other people in this household seem to be in a bit of denial. :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

ah yay a girl!!!!

Jessica said...

Yay! Girls are the best! I'm so excited for you!

Martha said...

Dare I allow myself to hope??? Of course, all are welcomed into our family, but a little more girly influence would sure be fun!!!

Emily said...

Yay! Congrats! I am right there with Martha - I love them all but we could use some girls!

amy jo said...

Congratulations! That is fantastic. You guys will love having a girl and we are goign to love having another one in the family.

THE TWO BELLS said...

WE ARE EXCITED FOR A GIRL TOO! (THAT WILL MAKE IT 5B & 5G FOR GRAND KIDS) BUT MOST OF ALL WE HOPE FOR A HEALTHY HAPPY BABY!

THE TWO BELLS said...

WE ARE EXCITED FOR A GIRL TOO! (THAT WILL MAKE IT 5B & 5G FOR GRAND KIDS) BUT MOST OF ALL WE HOPE FOR A HEALTHY HAPPY BABY!