Here's Simon rising and shouting.
Running down the "slide" after the game.
Other happenings:
The pregnancy is still going really well and I'm finally feeling good again. This baby has been confirmed to definitely be a girl, and so I'm trying to resist buying every pink baby item I come across. She is extremely lively and loves to kick and flip around.
I chopped off all my hair and sold it a couple weeks ago, and I'm still trying to get used to it. It is way shorter than I've ever wanted my hair, but it is an adventure and luckily pregnancy makes your hair grow faster. :)
Ryan continues to work hard in the lab. We are hoping for some big successes this winter.
Simon is hilarious as usual and blows my mind how intelligent he is. He continues to love books and anything that will teach him anything. He is such a fun little guy, and is going to make an awesome big brother.



1 comment:
Looks so fun! I wish we could have joined you guys. We are so excited for your little girl too. I am glad you are starting to feel better. You should post some pictures of your cute new hair!
Post a Comment