We've been keeping busy this summer. Simon was able to spend lots of time with his Mumsy over the last couple weeks (I failed to get any pictures). He had a blast, and keeps talking about the next time he'll get to see her. We were talking about all his family that lives far away and where each of them lives. Then he asked, "Where does Daddy live?" I said, "Where do you think?" He thought about it then said, "At the lab?" :)
Here are some things that we've been doing that I actually took pictures of.
A trip to the Cabin. Carmen's first visit!

We went fishing and it was a lot colder than we anticipated so I used one of the extra coats to keep Simon warm. He looked pretty awesome. I love the picture of Luke putting his arm around him. So cute.
Racing ducks at BYU. Simon colored his own rubber duck and named him "Duck the duck". Duck didn't win the race, but it was a lot of fun anyway.
Lots and lots of trips to Seven Peaks. Both kids love to be outside and in the water. Fine by me!
Carmen turns 4 months old! She is a little wild one. She celebrated turning 4 months by deciding to roll over from back to tummy. Now she enjoys rolling all over the place and babbling about her adventures. She is the most easy going little person ever. She is also very small. She is still only just over 11lbs (4th%). She is very happy and eats really well, but since she's not gaining weight very rapidly her doc is a little concerned. Hopefully she'll start to beef up soon. We love this baby!
Happy Father's Day! We made Ryan some yummy breakfast in bed. He's an amazing man, and a great Daddy to these kids!
We've also been facing random illnesses since summer began, which is random and frustrating since we usually don't get very sick. Sorry if you wanted to see pictures, I didn't take any. ;)
2 comments:
cute little family! fun fun summer so far!
Hey, we love the pictures you posted and loved hearing about the things you are doing. Daddy lives at the lab--so cute!
Post a Comment