Tuesday, August 21, 2012

We're Going On a Bear Hunt (our latest favorite)

I love this picture of the two of them. It completely describes their relationship and personalities. Carmen is so happy (thanks to Simon keeping her well entertained) and ready to move. Simon is trying hard to keep her happy and help out while discussing something in the meantime. These kids are so awesome.
Carmen turned 6 months old a week ago! It is unbelievable, especially since she is so small she just seems younger. She has started army crawling over the past few days. She also gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth. She is always wanting to move somewhere- she is able to sit up on her own, but won't sit for long before she thrusts herself forward to get to something. According to her doctor she is doing great. She bumped up from the 4% to 8% in weight and is 29% in height.
Simon starts preschool in a couple weeks. He is super excited. I'm pretty nervous, just because he is my baby and I can't believe he is going to school already. He is definitely ready for it though, and I think it's going to be really good for him.
Sorry for not posting more. It's been a busy summer, but very fun. We've got one more adventure ahead of us - Disneyland! If anyone has any Disneyland advice before we attempt this, we would love to hear it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I cannot believe Simon is old enough for pre school! How crazy!!

ok disneyland, how about you call me :) I have lots of recommendations

Georgia said...

Precious children. I love them both!

THE TWO BELLS said...

They are wonderful children! Can't wait to hug them! Carmen will be crawling by then, and cute Simon will be so grown up! Have fun in Disneyland!