I had my second doctors appointment yesterday. Everything looks great! This baby has a lot of energy and loves to move. The doctor kept trying to find the hearbeat without using the ultrasound, but this baby would not stay put. So I got to have another ultra sound and I got another little picture as well. My due date was bumped up to June 14th. So it looks like we have to wait a bit longer to meet little "Fearghus" (a name lovingly given to "him" by Ryan).

This is a scanned image of the already blurry ultrasound, so it's kind of hard to see, but here it is!
4 comments:
We were going to call and ask how that doctor's appointment went! Sounds like you have a lively little girl on your hands! (heh, heh)
So glad everything looks good!
He/She is beautiful...and due on my anniversary!
Kris and Ryan--so exciting. Feargus looks just like Ryan! It's amazing. :) We'll look forward to finding out more!
Post a Comment