
That's right, this lady is pregnant. I'm 11 weeks and feelin' it! The estimated due date we got from the doctor is May 25th. Everything is going well. Soda crackers are my new best friend and I've begun to wonder why everyone calls it "morning sickness". Unless by morning they mean all the time. :) We are both really excited and can't wait to find out whether it's a boy or a girl. I'm also open for any advice people have to share on the subject of pregnancy, baby care, etc. We've got a lot to learn!



12 comments:
Oh Tis! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!
Congrats!! For sure they misnamed morning sickness. I know exactly what you are going through. It will end, sometime, and then you will start feeling physically uncomfortable :) Good luck, I am so excited for you guys!
I'm so excited for you guys! Wish I could help with advice on the morning sickness. Have you tried 1/2 Unisom and B6? Works great for some people. Candied ginger worked pretty well when I was pregnant with Oliver. Also, half a cheese stick wrapped in REALLY thin, sliced deli meat. Eat that every couple of hours so you have protien and don't ever get hungry. Have a glass of water around all time so you are hydrated. YIKES- call me if none of this works!
Another grandbaby to love! Wish we had some helpful advice other than 'hang in there'
congrats feebers! that is so exciting!
i have no advice.
Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you two! How fun! Your get to add a little one to your family now!
Holy Smokes Kristine! Congratulations! I don't have any parenting advice, but if you ever have questions about the delivery process, I am your source!!!
Congratulaions again, Rich and I are excited to have another niece or nephew and Luke and Bentley will be excited to have another cousin! We wish you some relief soon! If there is anything we can do to help, let us know! :)
congratulations fee!! Sorry about being sick all the time :(
Kristine congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Sorry you are feeling so sick! I've heard it usually stops around the 4th month. Hopefully...
Yeah!!! CONGRATS again and again. We are excited for you. As for the advice...ummm...don't take unisom!! There is my advice. I guess it works for everyone, but my miracle drug of choice is Zofran....(spelling??) It's amazing!!! Thats my advice. When you have baby, I'll come up with some more advice. ;) We are excited for you guys.
Ohmigoodness...SO MANY BABIES AT ONCE! I know what you mean though...it's all day long for me too. I am due June 26th! crazy! these babies could be pretty close if somebody's late and somebody's early! I'm excited for you guys!
Post a Comment