Friday, December 12, 2008

Schools Out Foreva'!

In the words of Homer Simpson

I took my last test last night. All my classes are over and I can finally think about things other than writing yet another paper. I am so happy it's finally over!

8 comments:

Allison said...

Congratulations!

Charlotte said...

Hooray! I remember what a great feeling it was to graduate. Good for you =)

Unknown said...

I am so so so proud of you and excited for you!!!! Isn't it just the best feeling??

THE TWO BELLS said...

Being finished with school is a really great feeling! (Only problem is that little baby will grow up to give you the opportunity to go to parent-teacher conferences, help with homework, glue lots of shadow boxes and other paper projects together at midnight etc.etc.) But for NOW--CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Jessica said...

CONGRATS! It's euphoric really.

amy jo said...

Yay! We are very excited for you.

The Bell Bunch said...

Hooray! We are excited for you!!!

Alicia said...

Yeah! Congrats. That is the best feeling ever! Just wait until you want to go back! LOL. We are so happy for you!