Ryan and I have been wanting to get a dog ever since we were dating. We've looked at all sorts of breeds, most of them bigger, because both of us have always had bigger dogs. As we've been thinking more about where we are going to end up in the next few months we have come to realize that getting a bigger dog might be hard if we are going to have to live in an apartment for another 5 or so years. So we started looking into smaller breeds. It so happens that someone in our neighborhood has some yorkshire puppies for sale. Last night we made the mistake of going to play with them. Pretty irresistible!

No we didn't buy one, but we really wanted to! I think we'll try to birth this child first and see how that goes.
9 comments:
good idea. i have a feeling the baby will immediately cure all need for a puppy. believe me, i've been there. :)
Oh my gosh. That is the cutest dog I have ever seen. Who is selling them?
What a cute puppy! I am glad you exercised forbearance however. Like Leslie said, having a new baby to care for will fill your time and need!
that is so cute! Who is selling them?
What a cute puppy....we had a cute little puppy a few years ago because i didn't practice "forbearance"...it proved to be too much. I miss that sweet little thing though. Babies are cuter, don't worry. lol. Man, that is the cutest little dog though!!!
Samba would really like a playmate you know...especially one she could chew on! :)
We wanted a dog too...but I agree, let's do some birthing and THEN see how we feel. Pretty cute though, I don't know if I could have gone home without one.
Awwwwwwwwww. So cute. Maybe we'll start with a puppy first . . . :)
Tyler's aunt used to breed "show" Yorkies. Seriously adorable and great with kids, but they do seem to always have a problem with being housebroken! (and all her dogs are well trained... maybe a problem in breeding like the Dachshund?)
Post a Comment