Saturday we got the chance to go up to the Canyons Ski Resort to a free Wailers concert (the band who used to perform with Bob Marley). It was quite the experience. The band was amazing. The guy they had impersonating Bob Marley sounds exactly like him! It's crazy because it's just some white dude. We were quite impressed. The most interesting part of the whole experience was trying to dodge all the constant puffs of pot smoke surrounding us. I did my best to not expose our poor unborn child!

This is a pretty bad picture, but you can see that this guy is the most unlikely person you'd expect to sound like Bob.


It was a gorgeous day. I'm glad we got to get out and see a little sunshine between these crazy snow storms.
2 comments:
Glad you two had some time together. Sounds like an interesting outing. Your two bright faces are a contrast to what was going on around you!
Sounds like a blast. I love Bob Marley. You two look great!
Post a Comment