
So we still haven't heard from any schools where I interviewed, and it is starting to make us crazy. I am pretty much in a constant state of anxiety - every day I expect letters from my two best prospects that say something like "sorry, due to the economic downturn we aren't accepting many students this year". There are still several schools who haven't weighed in on my application one way or the other.

We are hanging in there (that one is for you, Harold), trying to save money by cutting my fast food budget since we don't know where we might be or how much it might cost to move. I was donating plasma, but I guess that wasn't meant to be because now they have lost my chart at the plasma center.
I'm litteraly clawing my way through the 19 credit hours of this semester - I have some very tough classes and I'm always cramming right up to the second of each test. Kristine is toughing out some serious punishment from H.W. He likes to punch and kick the ribs. She threatened to birth him if he didn's stop, but he called her on it and now he already knows we may be bluffing when we threaten consequences.
Things are good and we are so lucky and blessed to have family around and helping us, even if we don't have time to get out and see everyone often. We are trying to relax and enjoy our last 3 months of freedom in spite of our stress.



4 comments:
The waiting is pure torture! Hang in there. You are in your prayers and I know that there are good things coming your way. Thanks for keeping us updated. Those rib shots can be brutal but, as I am sure you know, it will all be so worth it!
Hurry up and wait, will you! The hardest thing to do! We think about you guys often and hope that everything comes together for you! Hang in there!
Our comment is about the same as the others, but know we pray for you both every day. We know what is best for your little family will be the end result.
Kris, your belly looks so cute! Don't worry...it only gets bigger! :) We are praying for you guys and hope you'll find out soon what your future holds!!
Post a Comment