Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Quick Grad School Update

Hey, "Jason" here. I have 5 finals to do before tomorrow afternoon, so until those are over and I pass my classes this doesn't really mean much, but I got the official word from BYU, so if all goes well over the next 32 hours I won't be manning the counter at 7-11 next year. Still haven't heard from VCU yet. It always takes forever for the departments to coordinate with the graduate schools.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats! Not that I'm a fan of BYU, but I'm glad you got in to grad school! ;)
And that invitation was hilarious! Fee always had a crush on this guy in high school and his name was Jason. I think the real truth is coming out. Ryan, you should request a paternity test.

julie said...

I'm all for BYU. Megan is coming back out in June so I'm glad you guys will be there. Gotta love the Provo experience!

Leslie said...

oh jason, we're excited for you. :) we'll see you more if you're at BYU, so there's one perk! :)

Spencer S. said...

"Jason", congratulations! I am glad you will not have to work at 7-11. Jess and I couldn't stop laughing when we read that invitation.

THE TWO BELLS said...

CONGRATULATIONS! WE ARE REALLY PROUD OF YOU.....De. Je. Ri. Ma. An ......RYAN! I used to go through all my kids names before I got to the right one, and the same thing has happened when son's in law came into the picture, and now it's even worse with "Jason" added to the mix!

Emily said...

Congrats! That is great news! You know I love BYU. Go Cougars!!