Friday, April 17, 2009

What's in a name?

This sweet lady in my ward is throwing a baby shower for us. We got the invite the other day. They are extremely creative and cute. You can tell a lot of time was spent on these things. I opened it up to give it a read and once I reached the 4th line of the enclosed poem something was a little off...

"Here's a sweet little tidbit that's worth quite a chew!
A bundle of joy all trundled in blue,
Will in just a few weeks his debut ensue,
Making Kristine & Jason parents brand new!"

I don't have the heart to say anything. I told Ryan, if anyone in the ward calls him Jason he should just to go along with it. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Still by far the best baby shower invite I've ever seen, congrats to Jason!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I hope Ryan can laugh about this! (It is really funny, if you don't take it personally!) Love, Georgia

THE TWO BELLS said...

We laughed when we saw it as well! Be sure to save this for the baby's scrap book! The baby better look alot like Ryan is all I can say. We got alot of ribbing from people about Kristine's red hair since neither of us or any siblings have that hair color.

Jennifer and Jeremy said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! Maybe you should change your favorite name pick to Jason jr.-that will really throw everybody off. :)