Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pink Elephant on Parade


In contrast with my grumpy face in this picture, life is good! I'm astounded at how large that stomach has become. We are getting so ready and excited to have this baby!
Ryan is excited to have finally picked a graduate program and we are currently looking into living near BYU. I think this poor baby is doomed to be a Y fan. How can he avoid it when living in Utah County? I'm quickly becoming outnumbered.

7 comments:

Allison said...

I'm so excited to have you in Provo! Hopefully we will be there for a while together! If you have any questions about housing, give me a call: 801.201.7394

And, I realize that you might not feel it but I think you look cute! Love you!

The Oman Family said...

You look good Kristine! I know you don't feel like it, but you do.

Alicia said...

Ha ha ha, blue isn't such a bad thing! :) By the way, you do look super cute. Not too much longer!!!

THE TWO BELLS said...

AS I REMEMBER YOU USED TO CHEER FOR THE "y" WITH THE MAUGHAN FAMILY, SO THE TRANSITION TO BLUE SHOULDN'T BE TOO HARD (but hopefully you will still cheer for Utah too). As far as pregnancy goes, you do look great! Which is worse, the "morning" sickness or the stretched out body? What is most important is, you are going to be a wonderful mom.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for pregnant bellies! You look great, and you are in the home stretch! We can't wait to see this baby. Georgia

The Bell Bunch said...

You look so cute! We cannot wait to meet this little one! Hang in there! Love you!

Call Family said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (to living in provo)

You are almost there and you look great! I'm excited for feargus to be here. :)
Mel