"The story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye..." ~ Jimi Hendrix
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Best Dog Ever
Simon has always loved Chloe, but lately he is obsessed with her. He will suddenly start laughing and saying her "name" over and over as he crawls over to her. Then he'll proceed to give her pats and hugs. I think she loves it as much as he does.
Kristine graduated with her bachelors degree from the University of Utah. She is currently at home with our kids Simon and Carmen. Ryan is working on getting his Ph.D in Molecular Biology.
4 comments:
Simon is looking so grown up! Very cute. Happy Birthday to the little man tomorrow.
so cute! I don't even really like dogs and I still think that is so endearing!
That is a very patient dog! And I agree that Simon looks so old in these pictures! Happy Birthday big guy!!!
Gotta love it! I guess you really weren't nuts when you got Chloe. She fits right in to the family doesn't she!
Post a Comment