Good thing he had a fun weekend because come Monday his 1 year check up was not a pleasant experience. According to his doctor he is a really healthy guy. Still super tall (96%!) and skinny (50%). His doc is concerned that he is still wheezing though. With all the medicine and things we've been doing he was expecting there would have been more of an improvement. He sent us up to Primary's to get a chest x-ray, thank goodness it was all clear. Now we are trying out a new asthma medication to see if it makes a difference. If not we get to go see a specialist in July. So Monday was a long day, but Simon was a trooper.
August Fun
8 years ago



4 comments:
Looks like a fun party! Sorry we missed it. Sorry to hear about the breathing issues. I hope it all clears up!
He's so adorable and so smart! I am most impressed with his signing! Asthma is such a pain! I think you are in good hands with Dr. Witt.
So fun to see him growing. Looks like a fun time. Having lived with an asthmatic boy (well still living and battling it), the one thing that helped Walker most was allergy shots. Good luck.
I love his cake pictures!
Post a Comment