"The story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye..." ~ Jimi Hendrix
Friday, May 21, 2010
One Year Old
Happy birthday to our little guy. Here's a little look back on the past year... Brand new at the hospital One Month Two Months Three Months Four Months Five Months Six Months Seven Months Eight Months Nine Months Ten Months Eleven Months One Year!
Happy birthday, Simon. He is SO grown up! I can't believe how much he has changed (and yet stayed the same) over the year. I think it is so fun to look back! We love this little guy.
Happy Birthday Simon! You are such an adorable, fun baby! I love all of the cute pictures...Olivia's first year is flashing before my eyes already! I can't believe Simon is already a year old! I hope you guys have a fun bday celebration!
Kristine graduated with her bachelors degree from the University of Utah. She is currently at home with our kids Simon and Carmen. Ryan is working on getting his Ph.D in Molecular Biology.
5 comments:
Happy birthday, Simon. He is SO grown up! I can't believe how much he has changed (and yet stayed the same) over the year. I think it is so fun to look back! We love this little guy.
awe Happy Birthday Simon! I can't believe how big he is, he is such a little kid now :)
Happy Birthday Simon! You are such an adorable, fun baby!
I love all of the cute pictures...Olivia's first year is flashing before my eyes already! I can't believe Simon is already a year old!
I hope you guys have a fun bday celebration!
It was fun celebrating Simon's birthday with you all. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BOY!
What an adorable little guy! Happy birthday!
Post a Comment