

Women's conference was at BYU this week so the campus was crawling with Relief Society women. I went upstairs in the bookstore to try to buy an Organic Chemistry book and saw this artist selling some of her work up there. I got Kristine a couple for Mother's day since we dont have a single thing to hang up in our house. Since I am horrible at waiting until actual events to give out presents, I gave them to her already. I really like the pictures done by this artist and she gave me a big discount when I told her I would recommend her if anyone is interested. She probably also felt sorry for me since I was the only person in the crowd of several hundred who was not a woman. Her name is Liz Lemon Swindle.



3 comments:
I actually met her once at a small "fireside" thing when I lived in Holladay. Someone in our ward knew her. She talked about how she makes her paintings (from ideas to taking the pictures, etc.). She's amazing and I love her work. Great presents!
What a great gift! Happy Mothers Day Kristine!
They are really beautiful. May have to get one myself!
Post a Comment