
13 days until my due date. We'll see when this little guy decides to show up. It is the weirdest feeling to wake up every day and think "Today could be the day".
Things are going great for us. We found an awesome apartment in Orem that we are really happy about. We won't officially move until after the baby comes, but this last Saturday was our first day on the lease, so we took a few boxes down and organized some things. We are getting really excited for all the fun changes coming in the next short while.



6 comments:
How exciting! Can't wait to hear when he makes his debut!
I love your little comics. We've been thinking of you and hoping all is going well!
Hang in there. You're doing great! And you look great too. Can't wait to see him.
The girls and I were predicting today if he will have red hair. Can't wait to see what he looks like!
That is great that you can move some things in to your new home! It will make the final move a little easier. We are also anxious to see pictures of our newest grandchild when he decides to arrive!
Yay! He's here now! (I just got the text from Lisa!) Congrats!
And I'm excited to see your new place in Orem!
Post a Comment