Sunday, May 31, 2009

This Guy Loves To Cuddle




I can't believe we've had this little man home for a week now. He is doing so well. He is growing up so fast- it's already time for his first haircut. Yikes!

7 comments:

julie said...

Oh, I'm so happy for you guys. He is darling. Hope you are feeling good.

Call Family said...

I'm glad Simon is feeling better--that's quite the light suit! I love his hair I think you should never cut it ever!!!

Jessica said...

What a cutie! I'm so glad he's doing well.

THE TWO BELLS said...

Enjoy the cuddly guy. He is so sweet! He looks really good! Loved the pictures!

Charlotte said...

He is so adorable! I've got to get over and see him again soon.

Angela Burkhart said...

Kristine!!! I came across your blog somehow...your little boy is so stinkin' cute! His hair is awesome! What a cute guy, congrats!!!

The Bell Bunch said...

We all LOVE to snuggle with baby Simon! After your visit at Luke's party the kids could not stop talking about him! He is SOOOO adorable! Love you guys!