What a cutie!!! I love his hair!! Berklie keeps looking at his picture saying, "cute". Carter said, "thats my friend Simon". We can't wait to meet him!! Congrats Kris and Ryan.
He is a stud already! I'm so glad everything went well. He is adorable! I can't wait to hold him again. Hope you guys have a good first night as parents!
He is adorable! I can't wait to meet him. I am very happy and relieved that he is here safe and Kristine is doing well. can't wait to see all 3 of you!
The proud grandparents went to bed too soon EDT to see the pictures till this morning. WOW what a lovely baby (and mom + handsome dad). We are so thrilled to have him here safe and sound and think he is one of the most beautiful babies ever! As muchg as we are loving our mission we sure look forward to holding him and getting aquainted in November. Grandpa Bell
What a sweet innocent little guy. I wish I could hold and cuddle him this very minute! He is beautiful!Congratulations! And welcome to our family little Simon! love Grandma Bell
Kristine graduated with her bachelors degree from the University of Utah. She is currently at home with our kids Simon and Carmen. Ryan is working on getting his Ph.D in Molecular Biology.
15 comments:
What a cutie!!! I love his hair!! Berklie keeps looking at his picture saying, "cute". Carter said, "thats my friend Simon". We can't wait to meet him!! Congrats Kris and Ryan.
oh he is so cute!! hooray! can't wait to see him in june. congrats, ryan & kristine!
yeah! I'm so excited for you! Good job! He's so cute!
He is a cutie! That is a lot of hair!! Congratulations!! I hope labor and delivery went well.
He is a stud already! I'm so glad everything went well. He is adorable! I can't wait to hold him again. Hope you guys have a good first night as parents!
So cute!!! Welcome to the world little guy!!! Can't wait to see him in person!!
He is adorable! I can't wait to meet him. I am very happy and relieved that he is here safe and Kristine is doing well. can't wait to see all 3 of you!
Look at all of his hair! Love it.
The proud grandparents went to bed too soon EDT to see the pictures till this morning. WOW what a lovely baby (and mom + handsome dad). We are so thrilled to have him here safe and sound and think he is one of the most beautiful babies ever! As muchg as we are loving our mission we sure look forward to holding him and getting aquainted in November.
Grandpa Bell
What a sweet innocent little guy. I wish I could hold and cuddle him this very minute! He is beautiful!Congratulations! And welcome to our family little Simon!
love Grandma Bell
WOW! The HAIR!! Those are some pictures to remember! Congrats to both of you. We'll be there in June!
HOLY COW!!!! that is a TON of hair!!!! lol congrats he is so cute!!! I can't wait to see the little guy!
Congratulations! He is too cute! Glad everything went well. I really want to pet his little head and cute hair!
Congratulations! Kristine he is so dang cute! We are happy for your little family.
cheap viagra canada non prescription viagra viagra dosages viva viagra buying viagra online cheap viagra overnight viagra online stores buying viagra viagra sales viagra generique cialis super viagra Buy Viagra Online No Prescription cheap herbal viagra watermelon viagra
Post a Comment