Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary


It's already been two years?!?! Since it's kind of a hectic day today, we did most of our celebrating last night. I made dinner, and Ryan came home with a rose and a surprise present of some beautiful diamond earrings. He's been saving up his plasma money for months to get these, and they are gorgeous. The man has been spoiling me with gifts lately. What an awesome guy I married.
I had another doc appointment today. I can't believe we've made it to the point where I'll be going every week. Not much longer! Everything is still looking great. We asked my doctor if he could tell how big the baby was, but he said it's a tough read since he's packed in there so tight. Poor guy has a few more weeks to go, but no more room.

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

Happy anniversary! That was a quick 2 years and I can't believe it's only a couple of weeks until the little guy comes. So much stuff to be happy about.

THE TWO BELLS said...

Your little boy won't know what to do with all of his space once he is born! I guess that's why newborns love to be swaddled . Happy Anniversay! (hope you got the card we sent)

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary! And good luck with the last few weeks! I can't wait to get the call that he's here!

julie said...

Its amazing how much the abdomen can stretch! And amazing how much we women can endure it!! Good luck, your a trooper. And good job Ryan for the thoughtfulness.

Unknown said...

ah Happy Anniversary late! Can't wait to see that little guy, but he can't come out till saturday!!

The Bell Bunch said...

Happy Anniversary! (Hey do you think you could put a bug in Rich's ear about some earrings? JK) I can't wait to see the earrings. We are so excited for the baby to come. Let us know what we can do to help!